Die TippseBüro. Lebenslauf. Etwas diktieren. Telefon! Ins Archiv schicken. 24h-Service.
KollegenVampiresblood. The Male Nurse. so strange. my irish dream. belauscht.de Trittfest Mowlwurf Verborgene Gedanken Der Ring des Falken Red Corner Tattoo
MittagspauseMit meinen Augen
FeierabendAlltagswahnsinn Bürokram Was du nicht sagst Fang das Stöckchen! Mixtape Kreatiefen
Ach komm. Ist doch eh fast vorbei...
1. Was 2009 good for you?
Definetly. Could have been worse (;
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Oh...my goddess. Hard to chose one out of a million^^
But I would say... sitting in the back of the stage and taking pictures during a 'Trittfest' concert in Mengede
The whole weekend in Selb was one perfect moment
Holding a kitten in one single hand...can't help. it was so cute^^
Seeing my beloved ones eating the dinner I cooked. Made me kinda proud and feel like a mom (:
3. What was your worst moment of the year?
I could even tell the date and the time...It was the first day after Selb.
4. Where were you when 2009 began?
*lol* On the veranda at 'Cafe del Sol' in Hamm. We couldn't get in, because we didn't have tickets xD
5. Who were you with?
my cousin (:
6. Where will you be when 2009 ends?
Dresden. First time (:
7. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2009?
To be honest: I didn't have any... I never keep'em x)
8. Do you have a new years resolution for 2010?
Not really a solution, but I hope that my plan about moving to Dresden will work...
9. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yes. I was falling. Right down back to earth... But you'll never know what it was god for....
10. If yes, with who?
I know it, he know's it. That's it.
11. Are you still in love?
Nope. But feeling fine (:
12. Did you breakup with anyone in 2009?
No. Pretty god, hu?^^
13. Did you make any new friends in 2009?
Friends? I even got a bunch of kids (;
14. Who are your favorite new friends?
I don't have any favorites... I lov'em all equally (:
15. What was your favorite month of 2009?
Hmm... I guess....July.
16. Why this month?
The 'Trittfest' performance in Vondern, where I became the band-mommy and kinda freaked out without a reason (still sorry for that ._.)
17. Did you travel outside of the US (or your home country) in 2009?
Nope. But that's gonna change in 2010 ^^
18. How many different places did you travel to in 2009?
Inside Germany...A loooot. I guess about... 6 or 7 different cities?
19. Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Sure. I'm always missing someone.
20. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009?
Until today: 'Liebe Mauer' and 'Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince'
21. What was your favorite song from 2009?
'Tam Lin' played by 'Trittfest'
22. How many concerts or plays did you see in 2009?
Inculding 'Trittfest': 11
23. Did you have a favorite concert in 2009?
Hmm... The 'Wise Guys' were pretty good :D
Also the secret gig from 'Die Ärzte' in Hamburg.
24. What was your favorite book in 2009?
Hmm...Nearly everyone i read. '1984' was really amazing.
25. How many people did you sleep with in 2009?
In the same bed?:P I guess... About 4?
26. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
No. Not really.
27. What was the biggest lie you told in 2009?
How stupid would it be to betray something like that?
28. Did you treat somebody badly in 2009?
Yeah. Still feeling awful. I guess that's the best punishment.
29. Did somebody treat you badly in 2009?
Not on purpose, but yes.
30. What was your proudest moment of 2009?
Being introduced to an audience as 'Elamon die Bandmuddi'^^
31. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
Running barefoot through darkness and rain.
32. If you could go back to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
There's definetly more than one moment I would like to change, but I wouldn't do it, even if I had the chance. Things went just the way they should.
33. Where did you work in 2009?
Still at the DRK-Kreisverband Uelzen e.V.
34. Favorite TV shows(s) of 2009?
I banned my TV in this year so I didn't watch that much. So it's gonna be 'The Simpsons' and 'The Big Bang Theory' (watched it online)
35. Favorite Band(s) of 2009?
and OMNIA *-*
36. Favorite Food in 2009?
Uhm...Schupfnudeln with feta cheese and Vulcano Pizza
37. Favorite Drink in 2009?
Fritz-Kola and hot met
38. Favorite Place in 2009?
Dresden. Like every year.
39. Favorite person(s) to be with in 2009?
Kath, Franzi, Sandra/Caro/Tanja (in school), and the band
40. Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2009?
Kath. I know, my lil' bunny...It was less conversation than planned but... You know (;
and Franz. Surprisingly^^
41. Favorite trip in 2009?
42. Favorite stores in 2009?
The local book-store (;
43. Hardest thing you had to go through in 2009?
Realising that I interpret something wrong.
44. Most exciting moment(s) in 2009?
Waiting for my intermediate examination results
45. Funniest moment(s) in 2009?
Nearly every moment during hanging out with the band^^